Our very own Lorenzo Nicora, Principal Data Consultant, was interviewed on the Data Mesh Radio podcast about how to use domain-driven design (DDD) for data and data mesh.
Scott Hirlemon, the host, asked Lorenzo to ‘skip the fluff’ and to get right into the core strategic principles and processes as well as dive deep into the nuances of using DDD for data.
With so many struggling with the wide variety of opinions and perspectives on DDD, Lorenzo takes a strategic look at the things that truly matter, bringing his experience to bear on a wide range of topics, including:
- Where you need to start with DDD
- The main challenges and pitfalls you will face
- Key pointers on how to succeed and the critical processes you will need
- Why language is the critical tool for understanding your domains
- How to proceed with the most important stage: defining your domains
- How to use DDD specifically for data-centric scenarios
Check out the episode here >
If you want to be competitive, you need to sort your data constraints, and that's where Mesh-AI can help. Identify the areas in your organisation that require the most attention and solve your most crucial data bottlenecks. Download our Data Maturity Assessment & Strategy Accelerator eBook.
Interested in seeing our latest blogs as soon as they get released? Sign up for our newsletter using the form below, and also follow us on LinkedIn.